Colorado Feeding Kids is an all-volunteer 501C3 non-profit organization based in Denver, Colorado, whose mission is to provide nutritious food to impoverished people in Colorado and around the world. We collect donations, purchase food in bulk and recruit volunteers to package highly nutritious meals to reverse the starvation process.
We give our meals free of charge. We have packed and given away 6,500,000 meals to the hungry since 2007. We give our meals to Colorado Food Banks, Churches, and School Back Pack Programs here in Colorado. We have also given meals for disaster relief to Colorado Fire Fighters, to Houston after Hurricane Harvey, and Puerto Rico after Hurricane Maria. Most recently we have given meals to Panama City, Fl.
The first Saturday morning of every month Colorado Feeding Kids hosts a public MEAL PACK at: FERN WAREHOUSE, 2830 S. Zuni Street, Englewood, CO. 80110. Click here to sign-up (make hyperlink to Meal Pack Page)
Kenward Bradley - Founder/President
Brad Wiese - Treasurer
Russell Adsit - Secretary
Dayn Fox - Board Member
Joseph Lavigne - Board Member
Steve Heifetz - Board Member
Luana Scott - Board Member
Ustaine Talley - Board Member
- A Colorado Nonprofit Corp
- A 501 c-3 Non Profit with the IRS
- A local, Independent, All Volunteer Charity
- We purchase rice, soy, dehydrated vegetables, macaroni and vitamins in bulk.
- We solicit donations to pay for the food.
- We solicit volunteers to repackage the food into 6-meal bags.
- We give the food away to those in need, especially children.